Ready for a very unique climbing experience? Want to climb over 200 feet up the side of a mountain? Thrifty Adventures is now offering guided multi-pitch climbs at some of North Carolina’s most iconic locations. Trips will include a full day of climbing, breathtaking views and a very rewarding experience. Typical climbs involve being on the mountain for 2-6 hours and offer a great opportunity to learn about traditional climbing gear, anchors and climbing body movement. Multi-Pitch climbing is definitely something all climbers should experience at least once.
Who is this for: Any climber with some outdoor experience comfortable of top rope climbing 5.7 or harder climbs. Not for those afraid of heights!
Client to guide ratio: 3:1
Trip Length: This is a full day adventure and requires participants to bring a lunch
Dates: Available year round by request, please email us to schedule anytime
Climbs and Locations:
- Two Pitch 5.5 - Crowders Mtn.
- Balcony 5.5 - Crowders Mtn.
- Peek a Boo - 5.5 Table Rock
- Jim Dandy 5.5 - Table Rock
- Cave Route 5.5 - Table Rock
- My Route 5.6 - Table Rock
- White Lightning 5.8 - Table Rock
- Cracker Jack 5.8 - Table Rock
- The Mummy 5.5 - Linville Gorge Amphitheater
- The Daddy 5.6 - Linville Gorge Amphitheater
- Little Corner 5.5 - Shortoff Mtn
- Maginot’s Line 5.7 - Shortoff Mtn
- The Great Arch 5.5 - Stone Mountain